- Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl. When discussing the best bicep exercises, we’d be remiss not to start things off with the tried-and-true dumbbell curl.
- Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curl.
- Seated Alternating Hammer Curl.
- Standing Reverse Barbell Curl.
- Standing Cable Curl.
What are the 5 best bicep exercises?
- The Spider Curl.
- Standing Single-Arm Cable Curl.
- Incline Curl.
- Hammer Curl.
- Straight Bar Curl.
What are 4 exercises for biceps?
- Single-arm incline bench preacher curl. 3-4 sets of 10-12 reps; rest 15-20 seconds between sets.
- Standing resistance band curls. 3-4 sets of 25-30 reps; rest 15-20 seconds between sets.
- Incline dumbbell curls. 4 sets of 10 reps; rest 15-20 seconds between sets.
- Standing hammer curls.
What is the king of all bicep exercises?
Barbell Curl Benefits:
The barbell curl is the best biceps exercise for overall size and strength gains. This is because it lets you overload the biceps with more weight than is possible with any other exercise.