- Bent Over Narrow Row.
- Bent Over Wide Row.
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts.
- Reverse Fly.
- Upright Row.
- Chest Supported Supinated Row.
- Kneeling Single Arm Row.
Can you build your back with dumbbells?
With a pair of dumbbells, you can build the back strength you need to eventually slay chinups and pullups, while also training the critical muscle groups that protect your shoulder blades and hone your posture.
What is the most effective back exercise?
- Resistance band pull-apart. Why it’s on the list: A great exercise to kick off your back workout, the resistance band pull-apart is simple but effective.
- Lat pulldown.
- Back extension.
- Suspended row.
- Wood chop.
- Good morning.
- Quadruped single-arm dumbbell row.
- Wide dumbbell bent-over row.
What 3 back exercises should I do?
- Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets of 4-to-6 reps.
- Barbell Row: 3 sets of 4-to-6 reps.
- Weighted Pull-up: 3 sets of 8-to-10 reps.
- Dumbbell Pullover: 3 sets of 10-to-12 reps.