What are the four cable machine back exercises?
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown. 4 sets, 8-10 reps. What is this?
- Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns. 4 sets, 8-10 reps. See the exercise here.
- Straight-Arm Pulldown. 3 sets, 10-12 reps.
- Face Pull. 3 sets, 15 reps.
- Seated One-Arm Cable Pulley Rows. 3 sets, 10-12 reps.
How do I hit back with cable?
Set up cable with rope attachment just lower than hip height. Get into squat position with your arms fully extended grabbing the rope with a neutral grip. Keeping your weight in your heels in one motion stand up and pull the rope back until your hands reach your sides.
Is cable row a good back exercise?
Works multiple muscle groups.
Seated cable rows increase upper-body strength by activating multiple muscle groups throughout the body, including back muscles like the latissimus dorsi in your middle back, the erector spinea muscles, the rhomboids in your upper back, and the lower trapezius.