- Dumbbell Incline Curl.
- Neutral-Grip Dumbbell Bench Press.
- Half-Kneeling Rotational Cable Chop.
- Barbell Front Squat with Heels Elevated.
- Half-Kneeling Single-Arm Bottom-Up Kettlebell Press.
- Dumbbell Chest-Supported Row.
- Dumbbell Floor Press.
- Barbell Hip Thrust.
What exercises should men do?
- Squats. Squats are versatile, and you can do them with no equipment.
- Lunges. Here’s another move that will keep your core and legs toned, White says.
- Body-weight resistance.
- Functional training.
What are the five 5 most popular fitness activities for men?
They are compound exercises that work all of the major muscles groups in the body and you can do them anywhere.
What are the 7 main exercises?
There are seven basic movements the human body can perform and all other exercises are merely variations of these seven: Pull, Push, Squat, Lunge, Hinge, Rotation and Gait. When performing all of these movements, you will be able to stimulate all of the major muscle groups in your body.