Simple yet effective exercises to melt belly fat:
- Crunches: The most effective exercise to burn stomach fat is crunches.
- Walking: A very simple cardio exercise which helps you lose the belly fat and stay fit.
- Vertical leg exercises:
How can I lose tummy fat fast?
Read and learn about hide
19 Effective Tips to Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- Eat plenty of soluble fiber.
- Avoid foods that contain trans fats.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Eat a high protein diet.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods.
- Do aerobic exercise (cardio)
- Cut back on carbs — especially refined carbs.
How can I lose my tummy in 7 days?
Additionally, check out these tips for how to burn belly fat in less than a week.
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
What exercises burn belly fat in 2 weeks?
Go for a jog, run, or brisk walk to burn calories and fat every day for the next 2 weeks.
- Get off the bus or subway a few stops early and walk the rest of the way.
- Run errands on foot if you live close to your regular shops.
- If possible, walk or bike to work.
- Climb the stairs instead of using the elevator or escalator.