Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a pair of dumbbells with your palms facing in. Your elbows should be slightly bent. Raise your arms at a 30-degree angle to your body (in a Y shape) until they’re at shoulder level. Pause, then slowly lower the weights back to the starting position.
How do you work all 3 deltoids?
Read and learn about hide
What exercises make your deltoids bigger?
Beginner Workouts for Bigger Delts
- Standing dumbbell overhead shoulder press – three sets of six to 10 reps.
- Standing dumbbell front raise – three sets of eight to 12 reps.
- Standing cable side raise – three sets of eight to 12 reps.
- Bent-over cable side raise – three sets of eight to 12 reps.
How do I get the V shaped deltoids?
11 Exercises To Focus On To Get A V-Shaped Body
- Straight Arm Lat Pulldown. This isolation back exercise is perfect for increasing back width.
- Wide Grip Pulldown.
- Underhand Pulldown.
- Snatch Grip Deadlift.
- Conventional Deadlift.
- Wide Grip Row (Neutral Grip)
- Bent Over Row.
- Supported T-Bar Row.