- Child’s pose.
- Forward fold.
- Cat cow.
- Standing cat cow.
- Chest opener.
- High plank.
- Side plank.
- Downward-facing dog.
Can you correct years of bad posture?
Even if your posture has been a problem for years, it’s possible to make improvements. Rounded shoulders and a hunched stance may seem like they’re set in stone by the time we reach a certain age, and you may feel you’ve missed the boat for better posture. But there’s a good chance you can still stand up taller.
What is the fastest way to improve posture?
- Stand up straight and tall.
- Keep your shoulders back.
- Pull your stomach in.
- Put your weight mostly on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your head level.
- Let your arms hang down naturally at your sides.
- Keep your feet about shoulder-width apart.
What exercise would correct poor posture?
Plank Pose helps improve posture by strengthening muscles in the shoulders and back as well as the core, glutes, and hamstrings. It also encourages proper alignment of the spine.