- Rounding poses or rounded spine movements.
- Spine twist or any deep twists.
- Corkscrew or bicycle.
- Deep hip stretches (like the pigeon pose)
- Warrior pose.
- Overpressure from teachers.
Can osteoporosis be reversed with exercise?
We know from long term studies that high intensity, high frequency exercise will play a significant role in bone preservation and formation. Intense weight bearing over time can reverse osteoporosis.
What is the fastest way to increase bone density?
Weight-bearing exercises, such as walking, jogging, and climbing stairs, can help you build strong bones and slow bone loss.
What are the best Weight-bearing exercises for osteoporosis?
- Doing high-impact aerobics.
- Jumping Rope.
- Stair climbing.