- Dried beef.
How can I bring my iron up naturally?
eating more iron-rich foods, such as lean meats, nuts, beans, lentils, dark leafy vegetables, and fortified breakfast cereals. consuming a variety of heme and non-heme iron sources. including more vitamin C rich foods in meals, such as citrus fruits, peppers, tomatoes, and broccoli.
How can I get 100 iron daily?
- Eat lean red meat: This is the best source of easily absorbed heme iron.
- Eat chicken and fish: These are also good sources of heme iron.
- Consume vitamin C-rich foods: Eat vitamin C-rich foods during meals to help increase the absorption of non-heme iron.
What drinks are high in iron?
- Floradix. Although not technically a beverage, Floradix is a liquid iron supplement that’s a good choice for people with low iron stores.
- Prune juice.
- Aviva Romm’s iron tonic.
- Green juice.
- Pea protein shakes.
- Cocoa and beef liver smoothie.
- Spinach, cashew, and raspberry smoothie.