- refined grain products like white breads, cereals, and pastas (look for less than 2g of fibre per serving on label)
- white rice.
- juices without pulp or seeds.
- meats, fish, and eggs.
- oil, margarine, butter, mayonnaise, and salad dressings.
Are scrambled eggs low residue?
What foods are low in residue? A. There are a large number of options for a low-residue diet. You can include refined grain products like white bread, cereals, pasta, white rice, juices without pulp or seeds, meats, fish, and eggs.
What can I eat for dinner on a low fiber diet?
- Tender meat, fish and poultry, ham, bacon, shellfish, and lunch meat.
- Eggs, tofu and creamy peanut butter.
- Dairy products if tolerated.
- White rice and pasta.
- Baked goods made with refined wheat or rye flour, such as bread, biscuits, pancakes, waffles, bagels, saltines and graham crackers.
What Soup Can I eat on a low-residue diet?
- Beets (without skin)
- Carrots (without skin)
- Tomatoes (without skin or seeds)
- Potatoes, without skin.
- Asparagus (tips only)
- Yellow squash (remove seeds)
- Pureed spinach.