What are the top 10 foods on keto?
- Olives and Olive Oil.
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood.
- High Fat Dairy (Cheese, Butter, and Cream)
- Dark Chocolate.
- Garlic, Onion, and Other Allium Vegetables.
- Coconut Oil.
- Nuts and Seeds. Nuts and seeds are a healthy addition to any diet.
What foods should you not eat on a keto diet?
Choose keto-friendly foods that are very low in carbs, like meat, fish, seafood, cheese, and vegetables with real butter. Avoid bread, potatoes, rice, sweets, and other foods that are high in carbs. Eating keto foods can help you lose weight, improve your health, and feel better without ever counting a single calorie!
What is the best breakfast for keto diet?
- Veggie Omelet. 1/10.
- Avocado. 2/10.
- Crustless Quiche. 3/10.
- Sausage. 4/10.
- Greek Yogurt Parfait. 5/10.
- Macadamia Nut Pancakes. 6/10.
- Bacon and Eggs. 7/10.
- Flaxseed Porridge. 8/10.