What can I eat for dinner on a plant-based diet?
- Zucchini Verde Vegan Enchiladas.
- Sushi Salad.
- Gingery Noodle Salad.
- Twice-Baked Potatoes with Creamy Chive Pesto.
- Stuffed Zucchini with Freekeh Pilaf and Currants.
- Boiled Potato on Rye Bread (Kartoffelmad)
- Spiced Peanut Sweet Potato Salad.
- Spicy Miso Eggplant & Broccoli Salad.
What foods cant you eat on a plant-based diet?
- Beef, pork, lamb, and other red meat.
- Chicken, duck, and other poultry.
- Fish or shellfish such as crabs, clams, and mussels.
- Cheese, butter.
- Milk, cream, ice cream, and other dairy products.
- Mayonnaise (because it includes egg yolks)
What is a plant-based diet for beginners?
In addition to fruits and vegetables, plant-based diets usually include lots of nuts, seeds, whole grains, oils, legumes, beans, herbs, and spices. They tend to avoid processed foods and animal products like red meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy.