- protein sources, like lean meats, fish, eggs, dairy, nuts, and legumes.
- leafy greens and colorful vegetables.
- whole grains.
- relatively low-sugar fruits.
- sea salt in moderation.
- healthy fats like olive oil and avocado.
What foods to avoid if you have adrenal fatigue?
Eat at regular intervals to avoid straining your adrenal glands and to keep your blood sugar stable. Avoid processed, fatty, or sugary foods, and instead focus on organic, whole foods. Talk to a doctor if you’re struggling to establish a healthy diet.
What is the fastest way to cure adrenal fatigue?
- Eat Meal Within an Hour After Waking.
- Skip Processed Foods.
- Say No to High Impact Exercise.
- Say Yes to Fresh Air.
- Take B Vitamins.
- Get Lots of Sleep.
- Include Protein.
- No Caffeine.
Are eggs good for adrenal fatigue?
Eating eggs daily when you’re suffering from adrenal fatigue is a good way to provide your body with high quality protein as well as healthy, high quality fat. Starting your day with two eggs could help speed recovery from adrenal fatigue. Try eating those eggs raw, soft boiled, or over-easy as much as possible.