What are the 3 foods to avoid?
- Processed Meats. Foods such as bacon, sausages and some deli meats are not only high in calories and sodium, but also in saturated fat as well as some nitrates and nitrites.
- Sugary Coffee Drinks. Gottfried recommends omitting sugary coffee drinks from your diet.
- Sugary Cereals.
What supplements does Max Lugavere take?
- *No specific brands mentioned*
- B complex vitamin.
- Vitamin D (intermittently)
- Fish oil (intermittently)
- Magnesium glycinate.
- Max adds – “There is no one-size-fits-all supplementation regimen”
- General advice – stick with the brand names.
What are Max Lugavere’s credentials?
Lugavere was born and raised in Manhattan, New York City to parents of Jewish descent. Lugavere graduated with a degree in film and psychology from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida.