How do you do a diet analysis?
- Time of day you had the food item/meal.
- Type of food and/or drink.
- How it was prepared-oily, spicy, sweetened?
- The amount you ate- Portion size/Serving size.
- How you were feeling, who you were with, and where you ate.
- Any physical activity (planned or spontaneous) you had during the day.
What is a 7 day food record?
Food records or diaries require individuals to record all foods and beverages consumed during a specified period of time, usually 3–7 days. Participants are asked to carry the record with them and to record foods as eaten in real time.
How much protein to eat per day?
The recommended dietary allowance to prevent deficiency for an average sedentary adult is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight. For example, a person who weighs 165 pounds, or 75 kilograms, should consume 60 grams of protein per day.