We provide cloud-based enterprise software to home health, hospice, pediatric, private duty, and consumer-directed services agencies. KanTime helps agencies improve clinical compliance, increase operations efficiency, and achieve financial success.
Is KanTime an EMR system?
The #1 Home Health and Hospice EMR Solution. KanTime streamlines all aspects of your agency from beginning to end. From patient intake to scheduling, billing, and payments, our solutions allow you to do what you do best – deliver quality care to your patients.
What is Kan Time?
What is KanTime? KanTime is a cloud-hosted specialized EMR solution that helps healthcare agencies boost efficiency, achieve financial success and improve compliance. Its robust business intelligence modules help drill down into financial, clinical and operational data for actionable insights.
Does KanTime track your location?
When using the app offline, KanTime automatically syncs the visit information to the KanTime cloud as soon as you receive Wi-Fi or cellular data connection. When your staff captures the precise time, location, and signature of the home care visit, you can rest assured that your agency is in compliance.
What is KanTime software? – Related Questions
Can someone track you without you knowing it?
Regardless of whether you use an iPhone or an Android smartphone, it is possible for someone to install spyware onto your phone that secretly tracks and reports on your activity. It’s even possible for someone to monitor your cell phone’s activity without ever even touching it.
How do I hide my GPS location from EVV?
The simplest way to protect your privacy with EVV is to use a GPS spoofing app to set your phone’s location at your home. Once set, the app will send the fake location data to all other apps that collect GPS locations, including the EVV app. To spoof your GPS location, you will need an Android smartphone.
How do I know if someone is tracking my location?
How to Know If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone
- Unknown Apps. Look out for applications that you didn’t install.
- Excessive Background Data Usage. Monitor the background data usage of your device.
- Browser History Mismatch. Check your browser history for entries that you do not recognize.
- Battery Drain.
- Abnormal Reboot.
Can work apps track your location?
If any of your work apps collect location data, your administrator might be able to see your location. You can turn off location services for work apps, but still keep them turned on for your personal apps.
What apps keep track of your location?
- My Family locator, GPS tracker.
- FollowMee GPS Tracker: Locate & Track Your Device.
- Glympse – Share GPS location.
- TrackView – Find My Phone.
- Life360: Find Family & Friends.
- Parental Control App & Location Tracker – FamiSafe.
- Google Maps.
- Find My iPhone.
Can an app tell your location?
So, if your phone isn’t connected to Wi-Fi or data, it may still be giving away your location. GPS data is used by both Android Location Services and Apple Location Services. Third-party apps using APIs from these platforms can also access this information when you use those apps.
How do I block my phone from being tracked?
How to Stop Your Android Phone From Tracking You
- Turn Off Location, Wi-Fi, and Mobile Data.
- Pause or Delete Your Google Activity.
- Turn Off Personalized Search Results.
- Turn Off Ad Personalization.
- Delete Your Advertising ID.
- Remove Permissions From Unused Apps.
- Uninstall Apps You Don’t Need.
How would I know if my phone is being tracked?
How to tell if your cell phone is being spied on
- Unusual sounds during calls.
- Decreased battery capacity.
- Phone shows activity when not in use.
- Phone takes a long time to shut down.
- Battery temperature feels warm.
- Receiving unusual texts.
- Increased data usage.
Can someone track you by your phone number?
Can People Track Your Phone Number? The average person can’t easily track someone’s exact location with just a phone number. However, there are “find my device” apps that allow users to track their lost phone using their number and Google or Apple ID.
Can someone watch you through your phone camera?
If an unauthorized person wants to see you through your phone’s camera, using a spyware app is a viable method. Fortunately, if your stalker isn’t a sophisticated hacker, the software they use may appear as an open application running behind the scenes.
How can you tell if your phone is being monitored by someone else?
Mobile Spyware: How to Tell If Your Phone Is Being Monitored
- Your phone randomly reboots without your permission.
- You notice your phone is slow and takes longer to load than before.
- You receive strange text messages you can’t place.
- Your device tends to overheat for no reason.
What to dial to see if your phone is being monitored?
*#21# This simple code let you find out whether your calls, messages, and other data are being diverted. The status of the different types of diversions that are taking place along with the number the information is being transferred to will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
*#*#4636#*#* Displays information about the phone, battery, and various network statistics.
What does ## 002 do to your phone?
Lastly, with the *#002# settings interrogation short code, you can see all forms of call forwarding on your line. If everything says “Disabled,” you have nothing to worry about. If there are numbers listed, they could be put there by someone else, or they could be the number for your voicemail box.
Is there a short code to check if my phone has been hacked?
Use the code *#21# to see if hackers track your phone with malicious intent. You can also use this code to verify if your calls, messages, or other data are being diverted. It also shows your diverted information’s status and the number to which the information is transferred.
What are three signs which shows your phone has been hacked?
5 warning signs of phone hacking
- Strange or inappropriate pop-ups: One apparent sign of a hacked phone is nonstop pop-ups.
- Texts or calls not made by you.
- Higher than normal data usage.
- Apps you don’t recognize on your phone.
- Battery draining quickly.