What is the 7 Day Challenge diet?
- GM Diet Day 1 – Fruits only.
- GM Diet Day 2 – Vegetables only.
- GM Diet Day 3 – Fruits and vegetables.
- GM Diet Day 4 – Bananas and milk.
- GM Diet Day 5 – Meat.
- GM Diet Day 6 – Meat and vegetables.
- GM Diet Day 7 – Rice, fruit and vegetable juice.
How can I lose 10 pounds in 7 days diet?
Basics Of A 7-Day Diet To Lose 10 Pounds
A 7-day diet to lose 10 pounds restricts your caloric intake to 1,100–1,400 calories a day. The diet requires you to give up on all the fattening foods, such as junk food, added sugars, liquid calories, refined carbs, unhealthy fats, full-fat dairy, red meats, and others.
How fast can you lose weight with portion control?
Smart-Size Your Meals
And the calorie savings are significant: Normalizing portions could reduce calorie intake by almost one-third—about 527 calories per day, according to one study. If all else remains equal, you could lose a pound per week.