Regenerative detoxification. What is it, you may be wondering? According to several studies, it’s the process of recreating cells within the human body after clearing them of harmful substances.
What is the best detox to reset your body?
Read and learn about hide
The Most Common Ways to Detox
- Fasting for 1–3 days.
- Drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, water, and tea.
- Drinking only specific liquids, such as salted water or lemon juice.
- Eliminating foods high in heavy metals, contaminants, and allergens.
- Taking supplements or herbs.
What foods clean your cells?
9 Foods to Naturally Detox
- Asparagus. Asparagus contains glutathione, a well-known antioxidant that promotes detoxification.
- Broccoli. Broccoli contains sulforaphane, which is great for fighting off infectious cells in our bodies.
- Collard greens.
How can I detox my body permanently?
What does a full body detox involve?
- follow a specific diet.
- drink more water or juices.
- use supplements.
- use colonic irrigation, enemas, or laxatives.
- use a sauna.
- reduce exposure to toxins in their environment.