- Lunges. Challenging your balance is an essential part of a well-rounded exercise routine.
- Pushups. Drop and give me 20!
- Standing overhead dumbbell presses.
- Dumbbell rows.
- Single-leg deadlifts.
- Side planks.
What exercise is the best for your health?
- Swimming. You might call swimming the best workout.
- Tai chi. This Chinese martial art that combines movement and relaxation is good for both body and mind.
- Strength training.
- Kegel exercises.
The five health-related components of physical fitness are cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
What are the 10 health benefits of exercise?
- Improve your memory and brain function (all age groups).
- Protect against many chronic diseases.
- Aid in weight management.
- Lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
- Improve your quality of sleep.
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Combat cancer-related fatigue.