- Neutral Grip Dumbbell Bench Press. Narrow grip pressing is a great way to pack on mass.
- JM Dumbbell Presses.
- Dumbbell-Loaded Parallel Bar Dips.
- Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions (aka Skull Crushers)
- Dumbbell Tate Press.
- Overhead Dumbbell Extension (Single Arm)
- Dumbbell Kickbacks.
Can you build triceps with dumbbells?
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension, also known as a Dumbbell Skull Crusher, is a great way to build strength and muscle. Select an appropriately weighted dumbbell in your left hand and lay down on a bench with your feet planted on the floor. Ensure both your back and butt are in contact with the bench at all times.
What exercises target all 3 tricep heads?
- Overhead Triceps Extensions. Grab a pair of dumbbells or a similar weight that you can hold in each hand.
- Triceps Pulldowns. Get some great activation of all three heads with the pulldown, which is basically a pushdown with an underhand grip.
- Dumbbell Floor Press.
What is the number 1 tricep exercise?
The number one triceps exercise in the world. Almost every trainee in every gym performs this movement. Grab a rope, bar or handle and extent your arms straight down until lockout. It’s simple and effective.