Stand facing a wall with your arms at right angles out in front. Your thumb should be facing away from the wall and your forearms should be aligned with the wall. Keep your shoulder blades back and gently squeeze together the muscles in this area, then slowly raise both arms upwards.
How can I speed up my shoulder healing?
Read and learn about hide
8 Tips to Speed Recovery After Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Wear a sling. To speed recovery, it is important to keep your shoulder immobilized initially after surgery so your tendon can heal.
- Sleep carefully.
- Ask for help.
- Watch for complications.
- Do the physical therapy.
- Keep comfortable.
- Be mindful of your movement.
- Pace yourself.
What exercises are used for shoulder therapy?
Physical Therapy Exercises for Shoulder Pain
- Across the Chest. Bring one arm across your chest and hold it in place with your other hand.
- Doorway Stretch.
- Downward Dog.
- Neck Release.
- Chest Expansion.
- Seated Twist.
What are the three 3 best exercises for shoulders?
3 Shredding Shoulder Moves
- Dumbbell Arnold press (or rotational shoulder press)
- Hanging dumbbell lateral raise.
- Reverse incline bench barbell upright row.