12 HEALTHIEST HUMAN FOODS FOR DOGS
- PEANUT BUTTER. Peanut butter is a healthy and safe treat for dogs to eat in moderate amounts.
- CARROTS. Both raw and cooked carrots are safe for your dog to eat.
- PLAIN YOGURT.
What foods can dogs eat everyday?
Read and learn about hide
What human foods can dogs eat for a healthy diet?
- Lean beef.
- Fish—salmon and sardines are especially good for dogs.
- Eggs—as long as they are cooked.
- Cheeses—cottage cheese and hard cheeses in moderation are safe.
- Yogurt—an acceptable snack in moderation.
What homemade food is good for dogs?
If you prefer to feed your dog a mixture of kibble with add-ins, some good options would be:
- a whole egg (you can give it raw or you can cook it)
- a can of cooked salmon.
- mixed vegetables raw or steamed.
- a small portion of cottage cheese or yogurt.
- leafy greens such as kale or spinach (helps to digest the kibble)
What can I feed my dog everyday instead of dog food?
- Plain, low-fat Greek yogurt.
- Mild cheeses, such as American.
- Cooked white or sweet potatoes.
- Cooked eggs, such as scrambled eggs.
- Rotisserie chicken, skin and bones removed.
- Cooked lean meat, such as chicken, beef, or turkey.
- Cooked or raw fresh vegetables, such as carrots, corn, and broccoli.