Full Body Workout
- One-arm row.
- Overhead press.
- Hammer curl on one leg.
- Bicycle crunch.
What are some full body exercises at home?
Read and learn about hide
- 1 of 11. Star Jumps (3 x 20)
- 2 of 11. Squats (3 x 15)
- 3 of 11. Push-ups (3 x 10)
- 4 of 11. Lunges (3 x 15 on each leg)
- 5 of 11. Plank (As many sets as it takes to get to 2 minutes)
- 6 of 11. Side plank (1 minute each side)
- 7 of 11. Step-ups (3 x 10 on each leg)
- 8 of 11. Chair dips (3 x 10)
What is the best exercise for all your body?
We posed this question to four fitness experts and compiled a list of their favorites.
- Walking. Any exercise program should include cardiovascular exercise, which strengthens the heart and burns calories.
- Interval training.
- Abdominal Crunches.
- Bent-over Row.
How do I start a full body workout at home?
Now let’s get started with the workout below.
- 5 Push-Ups (Start with your knees on the floor)
- 10 Bodyweight Squats.
- 16 Plank Taps (Keep your knees on the floor)
- 20 Jumping Jacks.
- Rest for 45 seconds.
- Complete as many circuits as you can in 10 minutes.