- Dumbbell shoulder press.
- Dumbbell front raise.
- Dumbbell side lateral raise.
- Dumbbell bent-over raise.
- Dumbbell upright row.
- Dumbbell shoulder shrugs.
- One arm dumbbell swing.
Can you build shoulders with dumbbells?
If you’re looking to pack muscle and strength onto your shoulders, you don’t need a ton of equipment. You can get a vicious shoulder workout from a simple pair of dumbbells. Yes, that’s it. Sure, plenty of guys aim to overhead press barbells overloaded with weight.
How can I strengthen my shoulders with dumbbells?
Standing, hold dumbbells with your palms facing each other. Bend your torso forward, forming a 45-degree angle with the floor. With elbows slightly bent, raise the dumbbells up and out to the sides until they are parallel to the floor. As you lift the weights, focus on squeezing your shoulder blades together.
What are the three 3 best exercises for shoulders?
- Dumbbell Arnold press (or rotational shoulder press)
- Hanging dumbbell lateral raise.
- Reverse incline bench barbell upright row.