- Diamond Push-Ups.
- Triceps Kickbacks.
- Triceps Dips.
- Overhead Triceps Extensions.
- Rope Pushdowns.
- Bar Pushdowns.
- Lying Triceps Extensions.
- Close Grip Bench Presses.
How do you hit all 3 heads of triceps?
- Overhead Triceps Extensions. Grab a pair of dumbbells or a similar weight that you can hold in each hand.
- Triceps Pulldowns. Get some great activation of all three heads with the pulldown, which is basically a pushdown with an underhand grip.
- Dumbbell Floor Press.
How do you get big triceps fast?
Using bands or chains on the close-grip bench press is a fantastic way to maximize triceps involvement. Since the close-grip bench press is a multi-joint exercise, you are able to maximize the amount of stress you place on the triceps (more weight = more growth).
Are 4 exercises enough for triceps?
Two exercises are probably enough to work all three heads of your triceps. A good combination is a pressing exercise (like the bench press) which works your lateral tricep heads and an overhead tricep extension (like the lying tricep extension) which works your long and medial tricep heads.