- Bench Dips.
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension.
- Push Ups.
- Reverse grip bench press.
- Reverse grip triceps pushdown.
- Skull Crushers.
- Tricep Rope Pushdown.
- Tricep Press Machine.
What are 4 exercises for triceps?
Read and learn about hide
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 2 Warm-Up Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 4 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Lying Triceps Extensions With An EZ Curl Bar: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Parallel Bar Dips: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Rope Pressdowns: 2 Sets Of 20 Reps.
How can I strengthen my triceps at home?
How do you hit all 3 muscles in your tricep?
Best Triceps Exercises for All Three Heads
- Overhead Triceps Extensions. Grab a pair of dumbbells or a similar weight that you can hold in each hand.
- Triceps Pulldowns. Get some great activation of all three heads with the pulldown, which is basically a pushdown with an underhand grip.
- Dumbbell Floor Press.