What helps vertigo go away naturally?
- Staying Hydrated Be sure to drink enough fluids throughout the day.
- Getting Enough Sleep Sleep deprivation can trigger episodes of vertigo.
- Eating a Healthy Diet Consuming nutritious, whole foods can help you feel better and maintain a healthy weight.
- Exercising Exercise can make you feel better overall.
What are simple exercises for vertigo?
- Sit upright on the edge of the bed or sofa.
- Turn the head 45 degrees, or as far as is comfortable, to the left.
- Lower the right side of the body, keeping the head in the same position.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, or until the dizziness stops.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
Can exercises cure vertigo?
Repetitive movements can help your brain and body overcome the confusing signals of vertigo. They can also help you manage the sudden onset of dizziness and motion sensations.