- Overhead Presses. Overhead presses aren’t easy, and if you have shoulder mobility issues, this is a move you might want to sit out.
- Trap Bar Deadlifts.
- Pullups and Chinups.
- Bent-Over Barbell Rows.
- Seated Cable Rows.
- Plank Walkouts.
- Hanging Leg Raises.
- Dumbbell Bench Presses.
What are the 3 best upper body exercises?
- Flat Barbell Bench Press. The barbell bench press is considered by a majority of gym-goers as the best chest exercise you can do.
- Overhead Press. The overhead press is to the shoulders what the bench press is to the chest.
- Bent-Over Barbell Row.
- Pull-Ups / Chin-Ups.
What are 7 upper body exercises?
- Alternating punches. What it’s good for: Shoulders, chest and triceps strengthening.
- Side and lateral arm raises. What it’s good for: Shoulders, lateral and anterior deltoid.
- Shoulder press.
- Press ups.
- Floor tricep dips.
- Plank raise.
What is the king of upper body exercises?
Many coaches consider the Bench Press the “King” of upper body exercises – with its unique ability to isolate chest, shoulders, and triceps, and allow heavy loading for these muscle groups.