- Best Overall: EA7 Cotton-Jersey Fleece Joggers.
- Best Budget Pick: Nike Yoga Dri-Fit.
- Best Modern-Vintage: Axel Arigato Trademark Sweatpants.
- Best Work-to-Gym Combo: Closed Vigo Tapered Pants.
- Best Tight Leg: Lululemon License to Train.
- Best Running Pants: ON Running Track Pants.
What pants are best for exercise?
Synthetic performance fibers like nylon and polyester are better than cotton for workout pants because they’re often moisture-wicking, more durable and have better stretch. Pick a smooth, shiny fabric to reduce chafing in high-impact activities like running.
What are exercise pants called?
Yoga pants are a general term for opaque, thicker material, stretchy, sweat-wicking bottoms that can be used for athletics like running, pilates, gym workouts, or of course, yoga. Leggings, on the other hand, are typically designed to wear under your clothes for warmth or comfort.
Are track pants good for working out?
There is nothing wrong with wearing track pants to the gym. They help you feel comfortable and confident while offering enough freedom of movement. Track pants are a great addition to your workout outfit. Be sure not to mistake regular pants with exercise pants.