- Breakfast Tofu scramble.
- Lunch Cauliflower rice bowl with black beans, corn, avocado, and salsa.
- Dinner Veggie-topped pizza.
- Snack Zucchini chips.
- Breakfast Oatmeal-based breakfast muffins.
- Lunch Tomato basil soup with oyster crackers.
- Dinner Veggie stir-fry with tofu.
Is pasta OK on a plant-based diet?
Pasta dishes make an excellent option for those adhering to a plant-based diet for several reasons. To start, pasta is a natural plant-based food made simply from grain, and it is also and easy food to incorporate other plant-based foods into, like veggies and beans.
What’s the best plant-based meal?
- Smoky spiced veggie rice. A star rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Sweet potato & cauliflower lentil bowl. A star rating of 4.4 out of 5.
- Sesame parsnip & wild rice tabbouleh.
- Acai bowl.
- Vegan kebabs with avocado dressing.
- Vegan chilli.
- Roasted cauliflower steaks.
- Fennel, roast lemon & tomato salad.
Are eggs on a plant-based diet?
As a registered dietitian, I am often asked if eggs fit in a plant-based diet. My answer: eggs not only fit but serve an integral role in a plant-forward eating plan.