- olive oil.
- green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and collards.
- nuts like almonds and walnuts.
- fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines.
- fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and oranges.
Are eggs anti-inflammatory?
Are eggs an anti-inflammatory food? Yes. Eggs are a source of vitamin D, which has anti-inflammatory effects. 10 They’re also a good source of protein and B vitamins.
What are the top 3 anti-inflammatory foods?
- 1Walnuts. Among all nuts, walnuts are the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids, particularly alpha-linolenic acid, which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
What reduces inflammation fast?
To reduce inflammation fast, limit your intake of sugar and processed foods. Perhaps, more importantly, though, pursue exercise, stress-reducing behaviors, a good night’s sleep, and a diet full of colorful, anti-inflammatory foods.