- olive oil.
- green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and collards.
- nuts like almonds and walnuts.
- fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines.
- fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and oranges.
Are eggs allowed on anti-inflammatory diet?
Yes. Eggs are a source of vitamin D, which has anti-inflammatory effects. 10 They’re also a good source of protein and B vitamins.
Is oatmeal good for anti-inflammatory diet?
Whole grains:Oatmeal, brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and other unrefined grains tend to be high in fiber, and fiber also may help with inflammation. Beans:They’re high in fiber, plus they’re loaded with antioxidants and other anti-inflammatory substances.
What are the top 3 anti-inflammatory foods?
- 1Walnuts. Among all nuts, walnuts are the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids, particularly alpha-linolenic acid, which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.