- lean meat and poultry, oily fish, and eggs.
- milk, yogurt, and low fat cheese.
- protein powders such as whey, hemp, rice, and peas.
- beans and pulses.
- nuts and seeds.
- avocados, olive oil, and olives.
What foods to avoid while cutting?
- French Fries and Potato Chips. Whole potatoes are healthy and filling, but french fries and potato chips are not.
- Sugary Drinks.
- White Bread.
- Candy Bars.
- Most Fruit Juices.
- Pastries, Cookies and Cakes.
- Some Types of Alcohol (Especially Beer)
- Ice Cream.
What is the best diet for cutting fat?
- Low-calorie diet. Defined as: Only consuming 800 to 1,200 calories a day.
- Low-fat diet.
- Low-carb diet.
- Ketogenic diet.
- High-protein diet.
Is cutting diet unhealthy?
SUMMARY Crash diets can increase your risk of illness and injury, as well as negatively affect your training and recovery. Therefore, avoid cutting your calorie intake by more than 300–500 calories per day.