The most effective exercise to burn stomach fat is crunches. Crunches rank top when we talk of fat-burning exercises. You can start by lying down flat with your knees bent and your feet on the ground. Lift your hands and then place them behind the head.
How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days?
Read and learn about hide
Additionally, check out these tips for how to burn belly fat in less than a week.
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
How can I reduce my belly fat?
Here’s how to whittle down where it matters most.
- Try curbing carbs instead of fats.
- Think eating plan, not diet.
- Keep moving.
- Lift weights.
- Become a label reader.
- Move away from processed foods.
- Focus on the way your clothes fit more than reading a scale.
- Hang out with health-focused friends.
What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat?
7 Foods that Burn Belly Fat
- Beans. “Becoming a bean lover can help you lose weight and whittle your middle,” registered dietitian Cynthia Sass told Today.
- Swap your beef for salmon.
- Red bell peppers.
- Diluted vinegar.