How important is the white diet after teeth whitening?
As a result, strict adherence to a white diet during dental bleaching is not necessary during the bleaching process. However, care should be taken after bleaching, as extrinsic staining to bleached enamel will occur from the consumption of such agents as coffee/tea/wine/dark fruits.
What is best to eat after teeth whitening?
- Fish, Chicken, & Tofu. Light, lean proteins are healthy in general and great after getting your teeth whitened.
- Rice, Bread, & Pasta. Most grains are safe to have on the White Diet.
- White Cheese & Yogurt.
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables.
What do you eat on a white diet?
- Dairy products like yogurt, milk, cheese and cottage cheese.
- Fruits and vegetables, such as bananas, apples, potatoes and cauliflower.
- Pasta with white sauce.
- Chicken and fish.
- White wine.