- Diamond Push-Ups.
- Triceps Kickbacks.
- Triceps Dips.
- Overhead Triceps Extensions.
- Rope Pushdowns.
- Bar Pushdowns.
- Lying Triceps Extensions.
- Close Grip Bench Presses.
What are 4 exercises for triceps?
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 2 Warm-Up Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 4 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Lying Triceps Extensions With An EZ Curl Bar: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Parallel Bar Dips: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Rope Pressdowns: 2 Sets Of 20 Reps.
How do you hit all 3 heads of triceps?
Is 3 exercises enough for triceps?
Two exercises are probably enough to work all three heads of your triceps. A good combination is a pressing exercise (like the bench press) which works your lateral tricep heads and an overhead tricep extension (like the lying tricep extension) which works your long and medial tricep heads.