Plain County: Shijia County in the Western Han Dynasty. It is equivalent to the area of Plain County in the north of Shandong Province. Taiyuan County: Qinzhi County during the Warring States Period, Jinyang, the governing office, in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province. Ji County: Set in the Jin Dynasty . This is equivalent to the area of Ji County, Henan Province. Qinghe County: Set by Emperor Han Gao. It is equivalent to the area from Qinghe in Hebei Province to Linqing in Shandong Province.
Five (Wēn) surnames have five origins:
1. From the surname of Ji and the name of the land. In the early years of the Western Zhou Dynasty, King Zhou Wu capped his son Shu Yu Yu Tang, and named him Tang Shu Yu . The descendants of Tang Shuyu were sealed in Wenai, Henan (now Wenxian, Henan Province), and the descendants of his descendants then gave their surnames as the surnames, and they were named Wen .
2. It is derived from the surname of Yi, and is also named after the eup. According to "Guangyun" and "Genealogy of Wanxing ", in the early Zhou Dynasty, Su Shisheng served as the prince of Zhou Dynasty and was sealed in Wen. In 650 BC, the kingdom of Wen was attacked by the Beidi people, and the monarch Wenzi fled to the defending country , known as the Wen family . Later, the Jin Dynasty defeated the Di people, and Wen became the prince of the Jin Dynasty. At that time, Zhi Zhi commanded the Jin army to defeat the Chu army in the battle of Fuling, and became the ruling minister of the Jin State. Jin Ligong was dissatisfied with the monopoly power of the Clan and had long wanted to find an excuse to get rid of these strong clans in the country. On one occasion, Jin Ligong hunted with his ministers and beat a wild boar. He sent someone to Li Gong, but was taken away by the temple man Meng Zhang, who was favored by Li Gong. . Jin Ligong was very annoyed by this, saying, "This guy has bullied me!" He decided to get rid of Ji. This news was known by the Clan family, and Clan advocated killing Li Gong first , but Clan thought that it would be better to be murdered than to commit chaos. As a result, the Ligong entangled a group of courtiers who had resentment with the Clan and destroyed the Clan. Some of the descendants of the fleeing family fled abroad, surnamed Wen Yi.
3, from Gao Yang's name, also known as Yip. According to the "Tang Wenhou Monument", the descendants of Luo Gaoyang were sealed in Wenyi, and later named Fengyi.
4. The Hui family has the Wen family name. Originated from the Sulu Kingdom of the Ming Dynasty (now Sulu Island, Philippines), the son of Wendu Thorn and descendants of the King of Sulu East, Badugar? In the fifteenth year of Yongle (1417), King Suludong and Batu Bhahaha led a large delegation including more than 300 people, including his family, to visit Yanjing. He died of illness in Beiying Village, Dezhou, Shandong Province. He left the second son Wentaji and the third son Andulu and the princess to guard the tomb and settled in China. Because the two brothers of On'an both believed in Islam and their customs were similar to those of the Hui nationality, they later integrated into the Hui nationality. His Wenta stabbed his first name as the surname (also in Andulu), and gave birth to the Wen surname. Regarding the ins and outs of Wen (An) surname, it is detailed in Wen Wen Jia Cheng Yao Lu, edited by Wen Shouwen, the sixteenth son of Wen, in 1934, which is of great reference value for research. In addition, according to Xue Wenbo's "Examination of Huihui Surnames", the two Huis in An'an and Wen'an in Baoding, Hebei 'are indiscriminate between An' and Wen ', and' proclaimed that their ancestors were Mongolians and came from the Wendu capital of Antara, Mongolia ' Shandong area. The two ancestors of their ancestors adopted the Han family name, which was divided into two groups: the An and Wen family names. "According to this paragraph of" self-proclaimed ", for example, its" Mongolian place name "-" Anta " The words "La" and "Du Wendu" are swapped, which is "Andulu", the son of King Sulu Dong of Dezhou, Shandong. "Wenha thorn (Tara)". This is obviously not a coincidence. Furthermore, Dezhou, Shandong And Baoding, Hebei, both have "Wan'an (Anwen) 's two indifferent" and "their ancestor brothers" adopted the Han surname "" said, apparently in the same vein. The difference between "person name" and "place name" I am afraid that there is another original member. From this, it can be asserted that the two surnames of Wen'an (Anwen) in Dezhou, Shandong and Baoding, Hebei should be the same ancestor. The Hui family is mainly distributed in Shandong and Hebei.
5. The surname changed from other ethnic groups: ① According to the "Tang Shu", in the Tang Dynasty Kangjuguo (now Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region to the north), the king's surname was Wen, and later he came to China and became Wen. ② According to the "Tongzhi", Wen family, Wen basin family, and Wen Gu family of the Northern Wei Dynasty changed their names to Wen. ③ The surname of Wendihan, the Jinshi Jurchen, is Wen; according to the "Tang Shu", the son of Mayor Peng Cheng of the Tang Dynasty, Liu Yicong, Liu Sheng, exiled the mountain table to avoid surrender and change his surname to Wen . ④ The surname of the Eight Banners of Qing Manzhou and the Han of Wenduer of the Xibe are Wen. ⑤ Today, the indigenous peoples of Taiwan, Buyi, Tujia, Li, Zhuang and Yao have this surname.
Wen Ji. First name. His family is prominent and he has held senior positions in Jin Dynasty for generations. In the battle of Fuling with Chu, Wu Zhi devoted himself to serving as a soldier. He made great contributions to the defeat of the Chu army, so he was sealed in Wendi, known as Wen Ji. Unwilling to sacrifice Gao Zhenzhu, was jealous, and coincided with Jin Ligong ’s chef Meng Zhang fighting to snatch Wen Ji ’s deer and was shot and killed by Wen Ji. Li Gong took this as his truth and sent someone to arrest Wen Ji. Someone revealed the news to him. He also persuaded him to act first, kill Li Gong and establish a new prince. Wen Ji was not moved, but was killed by Li Gong and killed his children and grandchildren. Some children and grandchildren evaded abroad because he used loyalty to die, which is rare in ancient times. His loyal officials, and his descendants later respected him as the ancestor of the surname Wen.
The Wen family, which originated in Henan, moved to the Qilian Mountains of Gansu in the early years of the Western Zhou Dynasty and merged into the ancient Kangkang country. Some who failed to cross the green onion ridge stayed in southern Xinjiang and established the Wensu country (now Wensu County). At the beginning of the Western Han Dynasty, there was a prince Hou Wenyi (a descendant of Wen Ji) with a son named Ren, and Ren Zi Wen He moved to Taixian Qi County (now southeast of Qi County, Shanxi Province). Since then, the descendants of Wen have taken Taiyuan as the breeding center, and gradually formed Wenyuan in Taiyuan County. In the four years of Yuan Kang (66 BC), Changan applied for the emperor's decree and ordered Wen He Sun Wenfu to return to his hometown. Later the surname of Wen gradually spread to Qinghe, Zaoqiang, Hebei, Dongping, Gaotang, Linqing, Wucheng counties of Shandong, and developed into the plain of Wen and Qinghe county. In the rebellion of Jin Yongjia , the Wen family moved south with the Jin family, and the Liu family of the Jiyuan family moved to the town of Hongcheng (now Nanchang, Jiangxi Province) after the Wen family moved to the south. At the end of the Tang Dynasty, the descendant Sun Jiulang avoided the chaos in the Yellow Nest and moved to southern Fujian. In addition, Wen surnamed 140 is Wen Shangjian, who settled in Zaojiaoshui, Shicheng, Jiangxi, Luoyang, Henan. His great-grandson, Nanzhao, moved from Shicheng, Fujian to Ninghua, Shibi Township, and his second son was named Tongbao. Guangdong, Jiangxi and other places, so the three places Wen surnamed Tongbao as the great ancestor. At this time, the Wenhouzong of Ren Qianzhou assassin moved to Fujian, and his descendants were divided into Qingliu, Changting, Shicheng, and Longyan. In the Song Dynasty, the eldest son of Hou ancestor Sun Yuanqiu, the second son De Kun moved to Xingning, Guangdong, Ji Zi De Ming moved to Jiangxi, and the fourth son De Liang moved to Hangzhou and Liancheng. At the end of the Song Dynasty, Jiulang's descendants re-entered eastern Guangdong. The Liulanggong emigrated to Meixian and was an ancestor of Songyuan Township; Guihegong was a ancestor of Wuhua County; Liangbingong was an ancestor of Xiaoyong Township of Meixian County. In the early Ming Dynasty, as one of the relocating names of the large locust tree in Hongdong, Wen was relocated to Henan, Hebei, Shandong, Jiangsu and other places. During the Jiajing period, Nianburo moved from Ninghua to Lianjiang, Guangdong. By the end of the Qing Dynasty, Wen had spread across the country, and had crossed the sea to Taiwan to broadcast overseas. Today, the Wen family name is widely distributed throughout the country, especially in Guangdong, which accounts for about 29% of the Han population in China. The surname Wen is the 114th surname in China today, with a large population, accounting for about 0.14% of the Han population in China.
San Gong Tang: In the Tang Dynasty , Wen Daya (Wen Yanhong) was a book of the Ministry of Rites and Feng Liguo. His second brother, Da Lin (Wen Yanbo), was a Chinese Shuling and was named Yu Gong . The third brother Dayou (Wen Yan General) is the servant of the Chinese Shu, and he is the official of Qinghe County. When called "one door three men." In addition, Wen's main hall names are: "Taiyuan Hall", "Yaru Hall", "Mei Xiang Hall", "Pre-Shun Hall" and so on.
1. Wen's family name is complicated, but no matter where he comes from, he is a member of the Chinese family. They can be called a family 500 years ago. 2. There are countless people listed in the annals of Wen's history, especially the Tang Dynasty. In this issue, Wen's surname can be described as famous, and the stars are bright.
[General couplet of Wen's Ancestral Hall ]
〖Wen Xing Ancestral Hall of Four Languages General Union〗
Kowloon Shize; San Yan's home voice. ——Untitled, the common name of the ancestral temple of Wen surnamed this couplet is the "San Gongtang" church couplet of Wen's ancestral shrine.
Write Yan Yan tone; Gu Qing Xiangcai. ——Anonymous, written by the general name of the ancestral temple of Wen surnamed the couplet code refers to the Tang Dynasty poet Wen Tingyun , who lives in Jiangdong. On each exam, he sang an official rhyme, and became an eight-character rhyme with an octagonal hand. At that time, he was known as " Wen Bacha". TA. The poems and poems are magnificent; the words are more about boudoir feelings, the style is gorgeous, and there are more than 60 existing words. They are the most among the poets in the Tang Dynasty, and most of them are included in "Huajianji". Same name with Li Shangyin and called "Wen Li". The Xialian Code refers to the three brothers Wen Yanhong, Wen Yanbo, and Wen Yan who joined Qi in the early Tang Dynasty, and the Sui poet respectfully met them, saying that "they all have the talents of Qing Xiang". Wen Yanhong, an emperor of the Sui Dynasty, a Bachelor of the East Palace, and Chang'an Wei, left because of his father's death. When Tang Gaozu Li Yuan was guarding Taiyuan, he was appointed to join the army, and was in charge of Wen Han. During the Wu Denian period, he went to the Ministry of Industry, Shang Shu , Tai Zong, the official ceremony department Shang Shu , and Feng Li Guogong. He is the author of Notes on Datang Venture Living. Wen Yanbo responded to Gaudi in the last year of the Emperor Sui Kai, and Guan Wenlin Lang and Youzhou director Luo Yi 's Sima, followed by Luo Yi returned to Tang. He used the marching history of the Bingzhou Road to fight against Turks in Taigu, and was defeated and captured. He was imprisoned in the bitter cold place of Yinshan because he refused to say how many Tang soldiers and the truth in the country. Taizong was released, the official order (prime minister), Feng Yu Guogong, dedicated to government affairs, knowing everything about the country's interests, later Shang Shu shot right. Wen Yan will be the Captain Yulin of the Sui Dynasty. When Tang Gaozu was in the army, he was ordered to be Taiyuan, followed by Qin King Li Shimin's attack on Xihe, and the official general's office. At the beginning of Wu De's first year, he was the servant of Zhongshu, and he was named Qinghe County.
Talented three sons; Shimei eight forks. —— Anonymous Wen's Ancestral Hall General Ibid.
Yawen Pengju; crystal clear. ——Anonymous Wen Wen Ancestral Hall General Union Shanghai Union Code refers to the post-Wei Wen Zisheng, the word Pengju, a hundred exhibitions, the article Qingwan. The Xialian Code refers to Jin Wenying, Xianhe was Sima of Jiangzhou in the early years, Wuchang in the town, and Shi'an County government in the later years. To Niu Jiji, the depth of the water is unpredictable. Shiyun has many monsters underneath, and then burns the rhino horns to shine. It must be seen that the aquarium is covered with fire, strange and strange, meaning evil, in the whirlwind, and died in the end of town.
〖Wen Ling Ancestral Union of Wen Xing Ancestral Hall〗
Sanyan's family is far away; Kowloon Shize is long. ——Untitled, the common name of the ancestral temple of Wen surnamed this couplet is the "San Gongtang" church couplet of Wen's ancestral shrine.
〖Wen Xing Ancestral Hall of Seven Words General Union〗
The body of Ximei, the second beauty; ——Anonymous, written by Wen, Ancestral Hall, General Couplet Code refers to the Tang Dynasty poet Wen Tingyun, who is on par with Li Shangyin, and has a style of poetry that was praised by the "Xikunti" poet of the Northern Song Dynasty. The Xialian Code refers to Tang Wenyanhong, Wen Yanbo, and Wen Yan who are all talented. The poet of Sui Dynasty respectfully met them, saying that "they all have Qingxiang talents."
Yujingtai old slaves were even; the bachelor of the Privy Council had a voice. ——Anonymous wrote Wen Wen's Ancestral Hall General Union Shanglian Code refers to the marriage of Jin Wenying to his aunt's daughter. After the ceremony, the woman laughed and said, "I'm a suspicious old man." Xialian Code refers to Song Wen Zhongshu. Bachelor, with the same name as Kou Zhun , is called "Wen Kou".