What are the 3 methods of scoliosis physical exercises?
- Pelvic Tilts. Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Cat-Camel. On your hands and knees, maintain tight abdominals with your head straight (Photo 1).
- Double-Leg Abdominal Press.
- Single Leg Balance.
What helps scoliosis go away?
- Babies and toddlers may not need treatment as the curve might improve over time.
- Older children may wear a back brace to stop the curve getting worse until they stop growing.
- Adults may need treatment to relieve pain, such as painkillers, spinal injections and, very occasionally, surgery.
Can scoliosis be corrected naturally?
The big goal of any treatment plan is to help patients learn to live with their condition as positively as possible. Can you cure scoliosis naturally? The quick answer to that question is no because you can’t cure scoliosis by any means, natural or otherwise.