What is the best exercise for a 70 year old?
- Water aerobics. In the past years, water aerobics have become an extremely popular form of exercise among all ages, but in particular to seniors.
- Chair yoga.
- Resistance band workouts.
- Body weight workouts.
- Dumbbell strength training.
What are the best exercise videos for seniors?
- Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices.
- Tai Chi Fit OVER 50 & TO GO with David-Dorian Ross and Beginner DVDs for Balance and Stability.
- Sit & Be Fit: Diabetes & Balance Workouts.
- A New Way 2 Move Senior Exercise DVD System.
What is the best exercise for a 70 year old woman?
Get aerobic exercise: Most older adults need about 2½ hours of aerobic exercise, like brisk walking, every week. That’s about 30 minutes on most days. Endurance exercises like walking, dancing, and playing tennis help your breathing, heart rate, and energy. Stay flexible: Try stretching and yoga.