- Tricep extensions. Standing with your feet as wide as your hips, hold one dumbbell with both hands.
- Tricep dips.
- Tricep pushups.
- Diamond pushups.
- Tricep kickbacks.
- Single arm tricep reach.
- Pulsing arm kickbacks.
- Alligator mouth flies.
How can a woman strengthen triceps?
- 6 Best Tricep Exercises.
- Single Arm Tricep Kickback.
- Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions.
- Tricep Push Up (Narrow Push Up, Diamond Push Up or Military Push Up)
- Dumbbell Skull Crushers.
- Side Lying Tricep Press or Side Push Up.
- Tricep Dips.
How can women tone their triceps at home?
Lie on your back with your knees bent and a dumbbell in each hand. Extend your arms and position the dumbbells directly above your shoulders. Bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells down until they’re close to your ears. Lift the dumbbells back up and repeat for 45 seconds.
How do you hit all 3 heads of triceps?
- Overhead Triceps Extensions. Grab a pair of dumbbells or a similar weight that you can hold in each hand.
- Triceps Pulldowns. Get some great activation of all three heads with the pulldown, which is basically a pushdown with an underhand grip.
- Dumbbell Floor Press.