- Neutral Grip Dumbbell Bench Press. Narrow grip pressing is a great way to pack on mass.
- JM Dumbbell Presses.
- Dumbbell-Loaded Parallel Bar Dips.
- Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions (aka Skull Crushers)
- Dumbbell Tate Press.
- Overhead Dumbbell Extension (Single Arm)
- Dumbbell Kickbacks.
Can you build triceps with dumbbells?
To strengthen the triceps muscle, move it while being subjected to resistance. Using weights is one way to do this effectively. Dumbbells are simple and inexpensive fitness tools. It’s easy to improve your arm strength if you know how to work out your triceps with dumbbells.
What are 4 exercises for triceps?
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 2 Warm-Up Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 4 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Lying Triceps Extensions With An EZ Curl Bar: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Parallel Bar Dips: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps.
- Rope Pressdowns: 2 Sets Of 20 Reps.
How do you hit all 3 muscles in your tricep?
- Overhead Triceps Extensions. Grab a pair of dumbbells or a similar weight that you can hold in each hand.
- Triceps Pulldowns. Get some great activation of all three heads with the pulldown, which is basically a pushdown with an underhand grip.
- Dumbbell Floor Press.