- Sit with your legs in front of you.
- Bend your knees, flex your feet, and place your heels on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in front of your chest.
- Hinge at your hips, engage your core, and lean your upper body back at an angle.
- Slowly twist your upper body to the right.
- Return to the starting position.
Can you use dumbbells for core?
One dumbbell is all you need to improve athletic performance, build core strength, and get ripped. If you want to hone your six pack, you don’t need a whole gym full of equipment. You can use a bunch of gear if you really want to — but you can carve your core pretty well with just one dumbbell.
How do I target my abs with dumbbells?
- Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your arms resting along the sides of your legs, palms facing in.
- Bend your knees and push your hips back as you lower down into a squat.
- Drive through your heels to return to standing and squeeze your glutes at the top.
How do you lose belly fat with dumbbells?
- Plank to upright row.
- Squat thruster.
- Forward lunge bicep curl.
- Cross behind lunge lateral curl.
- Lateral curl.
- Renegade row.
- Plie v raise.