- lean meat and poultry, oily fish, and eggs.
- milk, yogurt, and low fat cheese.
- protein powders such as whey, hemp, rice, and peas.
- beans and pulses.
- nuts and seeds.
- avocados, olive oil, and olives.
- whole grains such as brown rice and pasta, oats, whole grain bread, barley, and quinoa.
What foods to avoid while shredding?
- Sauces and dressings.
- Deli and mixed meats.
- Glazed nuts and cocktail nuts.
- Sports drinks.
- Canned fruit.
- Dried or dehydrated fruit.
What is the 30 day shred diet plan?
The 30 Day Shred is a workout program designed by celebrity personal trainer Jillian Michaels. It consists of daily, 20-minute, high-intensity workouts done 30 days in a row and is claimed to help you lose up to 20 pounds (9 kg) in a month.
How can I shred my body fast?
- Start strength training.
- Follow a high protein diet.
- Get more sleep.
- Eat more healthy fats.
- Drink unsweetened beverages.
- Fill up on fiber.
- Choose whole grains instead of refined carbs.
- Increase your cardio.