- Progressive Muscular Relaxation.
- Chin Tucks.
- Retrain Yourself to Maintain a Neutral Tongue and Jaw Position.
- Tongue-Relaxation Exercise.
- Cardiovascular and Strength-Training Exercise.
How can I fix bruxism naturally?
- Reduce stress. Listening to music, taking a warm bath or exercising can help you relax and may reduce your risk of developing bruxism.
- Avoid stimulating substances in the evening.
- Practice good sleep habits.
- Talk to your sleep partner.
- Schedule regular dental exams.
How do you stop bruxism immediately?
- Avoid or cut back on foods and drinks that contain caffeine, such as colas, chocolate, and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Do not chew on pencils or pens or anything that is not food.
- Train yourself not to clench or grind your teeth.
How do you relax bruxism muscles?
Botox® injections can be used to stop the cause of Bruxism by relaxing the over-active jaw muscles. This will take the pressure off the jaw, break the habit and at the same time, stop any discomfort and minimise any further damage to your teeth.