What are 5 types of exercises to help strengthen your lower back?
Read and learn about hide
How can I strengthen my back and spine?
7 Ways to Strengthen Your Spine
- Maintaining a neutral spine and avoiding twisting.
- Keeping your ears, shoulders, hips and knees in alignment.
- Supporting your lower back and keeping your feet flat on the floor while sitting in a chair.
How do you fix a weak back?
- Step 1: Lie on the back with the knees bent and the feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
- Step 2: Tighten the abdominal muscles and squeeze the gluteal muscles.
- Step 3: Lift the pelvis off the floor.
- Step 4: Hold the position for at least 2 seconds.
- Step 5: Slowly return to the start position.