- Tone Up Your Arms With Tennis. 1/11.
- Swim for a Strong Upper Body. 2/11.
- Mix It Up on the Elliptical Trainer. 3/11.
- Pedal for Fit Legs. 4/11.
- Run for Your Whole Body. 5/11.
- Walk for Your Joints. 6/11.
- Pilates and Yoga for Core Strength. 7/11.
- Dance for Core, Hips, and Legs. 8/11.
What is the fastest way to tone and tighten your body?
Spinning, cardio kickboxing, running, swimming, jump rope, the elliptical, stair-climber and rowing machine are fast ways to lose weight and tone your body. Each of these allow you to burn calories, while toning your arms, legs and stomach.
Can you tone up in 4 weeks?
Yes, absolutely! How much of a transformation depends on how restrictive you are with your food and how much effort you put in. It involves a combination of healthy eating, resistance exercise and cardiovascular exercise. You need to build muscle and burn fat which are two totally separate processes.
How long does it take to toned?
The answer: Depending on how often you exercise and the intensity of your workouts, give it between four to eight weeks for your muscles to get ripped, says Kawamoto.