15 best back exercises
- Resistance band pull-apart. Why it’s on the list: A great exercise to kick off your back workout, the resistance band pull-apart is simple but effective.
- Lat pulldown.
- Back extension.
- Suspended row.
- Wood chop.
- Good morning.
- Quadruped single-arm dumbbell row.
- Wide dumbbell bent-over row.
How can I strengthen my back muscles at home?
Read and learn about hide
What are the 3 simple exercises for back pain?
3 simple exercises to help correct lower back pain
- Knee to Chest. Start by lying on your back with your feet flat on the floor and your knees bent.
- Bird Dog. From the all fours position, lift and extend your right arm and left leg.
- Glute Bridges. Lye on your back with knees bent and only heals touching the floor.
What 3 back exercises should I do?
Add them to your workout and you’ll be on your way to a bigger and stronger back.
- Deadlifts. The Deadlift is the single most important exercise for adding size and strength to the back.
- Lat Pulldowns. The Lat Pulldown is a great exercise for adding size to the latissimus dorsi.
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Row.